For any person or biker in India a Leh Ladakh bike tour is likely the highest wish list. Leh city, bordered by the Himalayas in all directions, is one of the world’s most valued places for trips. However, what improves it is done by lane. The path is packed with stony mountainsides, snowy peaks, monasteries, fantastic roads and other hugely beautiful sights that force you to wait for a shot every step.Compared to high number of mountainous terrain and waterways all along route, the Manali-Leh road is the most famous of two. It’s 490 km from Manali to Leh.
Due to the diverse countryside consisting of rivers, snow-cooked peaks and a range of lakes, the Leh Ladakh road trip is among the most cooked long trips in the world. The journey is difficult and it is a true challenge for the junkie experience.
There are several places to go and to learn in Ladakh that a bicycle is a little less frightening. It’s one of the most rewarding moments in the valley that you feel like more of yourself, remembering how little a person you’re when you look at the snowy peaks.
Bike Tour Guide: There are many items you would have to take into account in preparing for a ride in Leh Ladakh. You can also take Manali to leh bike trip packages from online. The period of the year will be first and greatest. Between May and October, the path to Leh is open to visitors. Nevertheless, landslides and heavy snow in May will prevent highways. While the Manali-Rohtang pass prohibits vehicles not licensed underneath the Himachal Pradesh government, there really is no prohibition for motorcycles. Both personal identification and bike registry papers must be transported. In particular, both roads have some inspection posts and then you and your bike need to report at these inspection posts.
Packing essentials and advisory: Before your journey starts the Ladakh bike tour is difficult and a lot of planning is therefore required. There are therefore a few steps to ensure a smooth and enjoyable journey.
- Wear fitting equipment such as rain or wind resistant riding suit, lightweight riding boots, face covering hat and warm gloves.
- Make sure your backpack is insulated to shield it from freezing rain
- Extra pair of warm socks, shoes and thermal wear, gloves, medicines, and first aid box is also required.
- Air temperatures at high elevations vary from the lowlands; you should spend the effort to get used to high elevations.
- For women who are pregnant over three months and who have had large surgeries or who have fractured leg/arm, continuous hip, back injuries, etc., a bike ride is not recommended for safety reasons.
- If a trip or a special event has not been met, no refund offer is either for a regular or personal reason.
- Subject to some of the world’s top passes – Baralacha la, Khardung la and zozi la.
- Welcome to ‘High Pass Country,’ which is covered by hash-brown valleys, snow-capped high points, cold deserts, big glaciers to surprise you.
- Enjoy Manali’s spectacular landscape while riding along the Beas River’s beautiful tropical forests.
- Keep up the slopes that challenge gravity limits and pull each car up.
- Reap the benefits of the superficial beauty of Manali and the Solang Valley while driving through the lush, fertile Beas River forest.
On Srinagar-Leh highway there are more than enough accommodations. From the cheapest to lavish and spacious housing, you will have them all. You can also enjoy staying in Srinagar in a houseboat.
Places to visit:
Thiksey monastery: The 12-story building is home to more than 500 monks and is deemed to be among Ladakh’s most majestic Buddha statues. Thiksey Gompa will inform you about its Buddhist history, environment, writings, status and even artwork for a spectacular view of Ladakh.
Khardung la pass: Lease a Himalayan and then go on the Khardung Pass route. The Pass is an entrance into both Nubra and Shyok valleys and is among the world’s highest motoring fields. Boaters and Himalayans regarded this as the best way to come here to discover the rough uniqueness of their trip.
Nubra valley: Nubra valley is known as one of the top tourist attractions in Ladakh because of its white and bumpy deserts. This same Nubra valley is not only excellent tourism on the beautiful cliffs of Karakoram as well as on the confluence of the Shyak and Siachen waterways.